SAP Business Workflow Administration
On thursday and friday 12 and 13 september 2019, Avelon organises its "SAP workflow training for Workflow administrators" at our offices in Ghent. This course has been given multiple times in the past and is a good overview course for IT support personnel working with SAP Business workflow.
In this course theory is combined with examples and applications from common practice cases. Over the years, we have worked out various complete and useful tutorials. With the tutorials, a good variance between theory and concrete practical issues within the SAP Workflow system is achieved.
Table of contents
Here you have the overview of topics which are being handled.
1. Introduction to workflow management
1.1.Workflow management defined
1.2.Application areas of workflow management
1.3.Advantages of workflow management
2. SAP Workflow management and the organizational structure
2.1.SAP organizational structure defined
2.2.Integration with SAP Workflow Management
3. SAP Workflow structures & techniques
3.2.Business Object Repository
3.5.Agent assignment Definition & runtime environment
4. Techniques of administrating SAP Workflow Management
4.4.SAP WFM reports
5. Introduction to solving common workflow runtime errors
5.2.Ways of solving errors
Timing and duration :
Day 1 : thursday 12 september - 9:00 - 17:00
Day 2 : friday 13 september - 9:00 - 16:00
€ 1.100 (excl. VAT) for 2 days
- course material
- access to our SAP training system
- light lunch
- free private parking
- guarantee that it will take place!