Avelon is a well recognized consulting company in the field of MDG (Master Data Governance). We have extensive knowledge and experience in this area and are looking to enforce our team to support our current growth.
We regard ourselves as technical consultants, but with a functional mindset. That is why we are strongly committed to a broad knowledge base : we offer our consultants a training plan, foresee internal coaching and we go to SAP Teched with the whole company - every year.
We are investing heavily in this niche expertise domain, where you can combine your technical and functional knowledge in one job.
Therefore, Avelon is currently looking for a SAP MDG consultant.
In your role as a SAP MDG consultant you will get the possibility to develop a more than descent knowledge of SAP products and related services with a unique focus on Business Processes. All necessary tools (training, coaching, (senior) colleagues, etc...) are available to help you further develop your knowledge. Further responsibilities will include to:
- Be involved in the several implementation projects (as executor and/or project leader)
- Be involved during the several stages of an SAP project (from blueprint to go-live)
- Work in a team of experienced SAP consultants to translate customer requirements into SAP solutions
- Cooperate actively in the extension of our Avelon team (knowledge transfer, coaching, etc…)
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with at least 2 years hands-on experience with ABAP (preferably ABAP OO), SAP Workflow . The applicant must have completed a relevant education at minimum a bachelor level.
Nice to have experience
- SAP MDG for Customer, Vendor, Material, Financial masters, assets, retail, ...
- ABAP Floor Plan Manager (FPM), ABAP Web Dynpro, Standard Data Model Enhancement, Custom Data Model Creation
- Good Knowledge on MDG UI configuration, FPM UI enhancement, context based adaptation, customizing, configuration
- process modelling configuration (Business Activity, Change Request type, BRF+)
- Dutch or French : fluent written and spoken (minimum one national language required)
- English : fluent written and spoken
- Plenty of space to develop both professionally and on a personal level
- enthusiastic colleagues in a small professional organization driven by effectiveness, a pioneer spirit and thinking out of the box attitude
- the terms are flexible and to be regarded as very good
- laptop and mobile phone
- lease car
- pension scheme